2. UM it's on the Mediterranean Sea... Enough said. (Photo from http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-23576039)
3. My tour guide, a native Gibraltarian, said that the weather is almost always perfect: sunny, warm, breezy, beachy...
4. It's like a tiny London on the seaside! What could be better?
5. Barbary Apes as neighbors (good and bad)
6. Lots of history... Gibraltar has Spanish, Arab, Roman, and English influences, since each one of the cultures was in control of the strategic city at some point.
7. St. Michael's Caves are used as natural amphitheaters... Imagine going to a concert in a CAVE crowded with sweaty people and stalactites! What an experience...
8. MOPEDS, MOPEDS EVERYWHERE