Something I have learned in 2015, especially by joining the real world after graduation, is that having goals for everything I do can really help me with staying organized, being productive and moving forward, whether that be for a project at work, a set of blog posts, or even just daily tasks.
I have never been good at making and keeping New Year's resolutions, but I wanted to at least try to set some goals for the upcoming year to make it a great one!
So here are 16 goals for 2016:
- Blog more frequently
- Run a half marathon (and train for it)
- Create more
- Follow God's path
- Drink more water
- Figure out SEO
- Transition to natural makeup
- Read more
- Budget better
- Write everyday
- Be more thoughtful
- Closet purge (this one has been a long time coming)
- Always look for the light in the darkness
- Run a successful blog project (more on that soon!)
- Do yoga more often
- Bake more from scratch
What are your goals for the new year? And how do you plan on accomplishing them?